- First School Leaving Certificate with Credit: St Luke’s School Amakama (1956); Methodist Primary School, Lohum Uzuakoli (1963).
- West African School Certificate (Grad 2) 1970: Crusader Secondary School, Amafor Isingwu Ohuhu: Evangel High School, Old Umuahia: Government College Umuahia: Santa Crux Secondary School, Olokoro Umuahia.
- Higher (A-Level) School, Holy Family College, Oku Abah Akwa Ibom State (1971-72).
- Diploma in Theology, Trinity Theological College, Okwulaga Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia (1975-1978) (Dip, Th. WATTI).
- First Degree Programme, Wydofte Hall Oxford, (P.G.C.TH) 1982.
- B.D, University of London England, UK (1983).
- M.A New Testament University of Nigeria, (1988).
- Ph.D, New Testament, Luke-Acts Ridley Hall Cambridge England, UK (1995).
- Made a Deacon- July 1978 (By Bishop H.A.I Afonya (Late) of Aba Diocese).
- Ordained Priest- December 1978(By Bishop H.A.I Afonya (Late).
- Made a Canon- December 1987(By Bishop (Prof) A O Iwuagwu of Aba Diocese).
- Made an Archdeacon –December 1994(By Bishop U.U Ezuoke, Umuahia Diocese).
- Made a Bishop (Umuahia Diocese) - (March 2003 (Primate Peter Akinola & House of Bishop, Church of Nigeria, In Asaba.
- Made an Archbishop (Aba Province) – July 2011 (Primate Nikolas Okoh & House of Bishop, Church Of Nigeria.
- Made Dean (Church of Nigeria- June 2016, - House of Bishop, and Church of Nigeria at Ibru Centre, Agbaraoto, And Now Dean Emeritus.
- Bishop’s Chaplin (To Bishop H.A.I Afonya of Aba Diocese) -1978-1986.
- Bishop’s Chaplin (To Rt. Revd Prof A.O Iwuagwu of Aba Diocese) -1987- 1990.
- Canon in Residence- St Michael’s Cathedral Aba, 1988-1990.
- Principal, Trinity Theological College, Umuahia, 1996- 1999.
- Director of Spiritual Growth, Ibru Anglican Retreat Centre, Agbara- Otor Ugheli, Warri, 2000-2003.
- Chairman, Abia State Christian Welfare Pilgrims Board, 2003-2011.
- Member, Abia State Elders of Thought, 2010-2014.
- Chairman, Nigeria Anglican Roman Catholic Communion (NARCC) 2015 till date.
- Secretary, Church of Nigeria Theological Resource Group, 2008 till date.
- Member, GAFCON Theological Resource Group, 2008 till date
- Member, CANA, Church of Nigeria Mission Team in USA, Canada and UK
- Dictionary of international biographical society, Cambridge England, 2004 (31st edition)
- Nigeria who is who (2nd edition), Nigeria International Bishop Center, Lagos
- Igbo icon, a first edition of a compendium of Igbo Achiever, 2006
- A road named after him in Ibru Centre, Agbara Otor
- 1988- The Church That Lives To Itself Dies Itself
- 1997- New Birth: A New Testament phenomenon that applies in the Old Testament, Ecclesiastical Renew (1997)
- 2002- The Denial in the Lion’s Dean: Alex Urem Ibru
- 2016- The Baptism of Jesus and Ours (Neighborhood Politicians)
- 2016- The Temple and Us (Neighborhood Politicians)
- 2017- Consecrating the Servant in the Bishop, Issus in Leadership
Mrs. Nne Patience Nwosu
B.Ed (Uni Port): NCE (AIICE)
- Mr. Nkwachi Anchor Nwosu (Son)
- Miss Ozichi Gospel Nwosu (Scholarship Student, USA Navy Medical Student)
- Miss Kelechi Udo Nwosu (B.A. ABSU) Government Civil Savant Staff
Petra (Girl) 2yrs: Adimchinkpa (Boy) 1 Yr
HOBBIES: Reading, Writing, Long Temis
FOOD/DIET: Vegetarians and Less Fat Diets